Leona Lewis and Justin Timberlake work





Leona Lewis and Justin Timberlake have been working together on some new tunes for her new album Echo, but the British star said at first she wasn't sure if she could concentrate while working with such an attractive guy. She was worried about being blindsided by his charm, but it sounds like the two worked things out just fine.




Justin Timberlake (Photo Agency)
She said: “He is a beautiful boy and I was a bit worried about whether it would cloud my judgment over whether the song was good or not. But as soon as I met him that was over.”


Leona, 24, who shot to fame after winning British TV talent show The X Factor, said that, even though Justin, 28, had been in the business for much longer, they were similar people.
She said: “He is so cool, such a nice guy, and I think we have a lot in common as we are both quite focused people.”


As well as single "Don’t Let Me Down," the British beauty also revealed the pair worked on another song, but they can’t decide who will get to perform it. Leona added to Britain’s Daily Star newspaper: “We only had a few days together but we wrote another song that didn’t get finished. He was like: ‘If you don’t take it I’m having it for my album.’ And I was like: ‘No you’re not, it’s mine.’ ”